What is Accredited CPD?
Accredited CPD means that the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development Standards and Benchmarks that determine the learning outcomes are higher than that taught at a Diploma level.
CPD accredited by NZVNA has been scrutinized to ensure that it reaches quality and integrity so that our members are able to use it for their registration.
NZVNA also recognizes CPD that has been accredited by or obtained:
- RACE points
For those wishing to have their CPD accredited by NZVNA
- NZVNA will provide free advertising on this website for your event
- We will endeavour to have an NZVNA representative at your CPD event if you wish
- We offer fast turnaround of CPD accreditation for your event
- If a course or event has been deemed to satisfy the requirement for CPD the accreditation fees are:
- 1 - 4 hour event = $50.00
- 4 - 8 hour event = $100.00
- 8+ hour event = $150.00
- In the event of a course or event not satisfying the requirements for CPD accreditation, no fee will be charged
- CPD fees are a one-off charge, providers do not need to reapply for accreditation unless the course structure or content changes
- The NZVNA logo may be used in your advertising if the event or course receives accreditation
- For all information please email CPD@nzvna.org.nz