Continuing Education providers can apply to NZVNA to have their courses endorsed for CPD points.
The following CPD providers have courses that have been accredited by NZVNA and qualify for points towards CPD.
Other courses that have been given RACE or equivalent points are also accepted by NZVNA
Non accredited courses are acceptable to claim up to a maximum of 8 CPD points per year
For those wishing to have their CPD accredited by NZVNA -
- NZVNA will provide free advertising on this website for your event
- We will endeavour to have an NZVNA representative at your CPD event if you wish
- We offer fast turnaround of CPD accreditation for your event
- If a course or event has been deemed to satisfy the requirement for CPD the accreditation fees are:
- 1 - 4 hour event = $50.00
- 4 - 8 hour event = $100.00
- 8+ hour event = $150.00
- In the event of a course or event not satisfying the requirements for CPD accreditation, no fee will be charged
- CPD fees are a one-off charge, providers do not need to reapply for accreditation unless the course structure or content changes
- The NZVNA logo may be used in your advertising if the event or course receives accreditation
- For all information please email CPD@nzvna.org.nz
All external links are the responsibility of the individual companies concerned.
If you have any problems please contact them directly